- Roof/ flashings/penetrations, roof shingles are showing ware, curling, cracking, missing. Rusted or missing flashings on gables-soffit-penetrations or improperly installed
- Cladding/facia/trim- has deterioration or missing, needs paint-stain
- Decks and handrail systems- floor joist no joist hangers, deck rails are horizontal not vertical balusters, balusters are not 4” on center, handrails are not round 1 ½” wide easy to grab if falling. Post have no footings or are touching the ground.
- Passage doors to rooms and closets do not close or latch properly. They need a little adjustment.
- Window glass is cracked, and windows open hard
- Bedroom closets have incandescent bulbs, not florescent lighting.
- Garage doors will not return with resistance/ door eyes not working
- Fire Wall – garages with abutting wall to the residence or living space above the garage require ½” drywall on abutting wall and 5/8” on the ceiling.
- Entrance door from garage- steel door or solid wood, at least 1 ¾” thick with sweep.
- GFI receptacles missing kitchen counters, bathrooms, at the panels box, garages, and the outside of home.
- Double taps, (double logs ) in electrical panels.
Furnaces, Boilers, & Hot Water Tanks
- They are not serviced by technicians within a year.
- Hot Water tanks/Boilers – Pressure relief valve has no discharge pipe, 6” off the floor, rusted vent piping.